• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS2/Xbox off you PC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

syberspy9

Hey guys i just got GTA SA and i wana play it on my PC (throught my PS2).
I have a Ti4200 128 and it has video in, S video in and S video out connectors.
So what i did was got a super VHS dual male connector and a conector that converts it into a femail rca in port.

well its all hooked u and fine i turn on my PS2 and then.................
Um what now? i thought that it would prompt me or somthing but im stuck now.
so how do i view live feed from my ps2 on my PC??
i open the nvidia media center but there is so mutch stuff in there i go lost and didnt find any thing that looked like it was the right thing.

so do i need to download a program or somthing?

I would read my book but i cant find it i have the disk but no book. (i dont need the TV capture drivers installed do i?

well any whay this will be so cool once it workes but i need your help getting there.

I go back to as i was ,Lost :eh?:

I would read my book but i cant find it i have the disk but no book. (i dont need the TV capture drivers installed do i?

From my experaince you DO need them installed. I had to do this with the xBOX but then i used a dazzle capture rig wich was nice. I would sudgest trying to install the capture drivers first.

yes you will absolutely need the capture drivers, you also need a program to view the feed but it may be possible to do from windows media player, or you could use VirtualDub both work good, I hate Dazzle though they don't support any of their products =P

virtualDub? i will look into that but i have dial up so i cant DL that mutch.
i have windows media player.
how do i set it up? how do i veiw it?

Back