Thread: PSU for sli

PSU for sli

sorry for the double post but i guess my last post got messed up and is blank .. anyways i was wondering about sli psu's .. im getting either an ocz 600w or a pcp&c .. i was wondering .. i know they come with 1 pci-e connector for the video card .. but if i run sli i would need a 2nd one .. do they sell adapters or something for that ??

Quote Originally Posted by madhatR
    sorry for the double post but i guess my last post got messed up and is blank .. anyways i was wondering about sli psu's .. im getting either an ocz 600w or a pcp&c .. i was wondering .. i know they come with 1 pci-e connector for the video card .. but if i run sli i would need a 2nd one .. do they sell adapters or something for that ??
    PCP&C,i forgot to do this (hope they have adapters) but you can add as many pci-connectors as your want,get the 510dlx w/ all the stuff you need
    CPU:E6750@8x350=2.8ghz
    GFX:7900gt(upgrading soon)
    MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-P35C-DS3R
    2x 1024 Crucial BallistX pc2800
    PC Power Cooling Silencer 410 PSU
    2x320 wd's in raid0

I'm ready for SLi, left is for cpu and some hardware, right is for both cards plus some fans.

Quote Originally Posted by nissmo300
    I'm ready for SLi, left is for cpu and some hardware, right is for both cards plus some fans.

stop bragging your making me cry

i was going to go DUAL psu's,i could always get another silencer 470...cant wait to get it
    CPU:E6750@8x350=2.8ghz
    GFX:7900gt(upgrading soon)
    MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-P35C-DS3R
    2x 1024 Crucial BallistX pc2800
    PC Power Cooling Silencer 410 PSU
    2x320 wd's in raid0

problem is fitting them both in the case .. i like my setups to be clean .. with the v2000b lian li .. im sure i could just stack them .. hmmm ... i guess ill get the pcp&c .. and maybe an ocz down the road .. only if i see problems running just 1 psu

The PC Power & Cooling EXPRESS has the PCI-E connector. The DELUXE version does not come with it.

Member of OCdriftingNinjas | You gotta' Fold if you wanna turn up the Heat
    Overclocking: My Anti-Drug. | Overclocking my body...one day at a time... | Black Belt Ubercloxx0r | You are the most ripped yo-yo'er I have ever seen. - Seven
    HTPC | i5 2500k@3.8 | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 | 16GB HyperX | GTX 460 1gb@845/1100 | 1.5TB | Silverstone LC10S-M | Corsair 500w

yes i know .. ok .. but thats ONE connector .. i emailed them to ask if they can put a second one on .. so i can run SLI