• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSU for sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

sorry for the double post but i guess my last post got messed up and is blank .. anyways i was wondering about sli psu's .. im getting either an ocz 600w or a pcp&c .. i was wondering .. i know they come with 1 pci-e connector for the video card .. but if i run sli i would need a 2nd one .. do they sell adapters or something for that ??

madhatR said:
sorry for the double post but i guess my last post got messed up and is blank .. anyways i was wondering about sli psu's .. im getting either an ocz 600w or a pcp&c .. i was wondering .. i know they come with 1 pci-e connector for the video card .. but if i run sli i would need a 2nd one .. do they sell adapters or something for that ??

PCP&C,i forgot to do this (hope they have adapters) but you can add as many pci-connectors as your want,get the 510dlx w/ all the stuff you need

I'm ready for SLi, left is for cpu and some hardware, right is for both cards plus some fans.

nissmo300-psu.jpg

nissmo300 said:
I'm ready for SLi, left is for cpu and some hardware, right is for both cards plus some fans.

nissmo300-psu.jpg

stop bragging your making me cry :D

i was going to go DUAL psu's,i could always get another silencer 470...cant wait to get it

problem is fitting them both in the case .. i like my setups to be clean .. with the v2000b lian li .. im sure i could just stack them .. hmmm ... i guess ill get the pcp&c .. and maybe an ocz down the road .. only if i see problems running just 1 psu

yes i know .. ok .. but thats ONE connector .. i emailed them to ask if they can put a second one on .. so i can run SLI

Back