• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(Dead Thread) Razer Diamondback Contest....Ends Dec 1st.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the link man. The question is, would I use the mouse once I won it or sell it on Ebay for the money??? That's a toughie.

Edit: I checked and it's one chance per person so I entered everyone in my family. :D

Last edited:
I signed up also. But how good is Razer stuff anyways? Never heard of it.

nice... signing up only once to be fair ^^

Actually I only entered the people in my family that actually use their computers for gaming. It's not cheating or against the rules, just making the odds a bit more fair. If they prohibited it they would say " one form per household " in which I would have only entered myself, but.......

enduro said:
Actually I only entered the people in my family that actually use their computers for gaming. It's not cheating or against the rules, just making the odds a bit more fair. If they prohibited it they would say " one form per household " in which I would have only entered myself, but.......

heyhey no accusations... i won't turn you in to the fbi or anything ;)

i'm happy if anyone from ocforums wins one ^^

i think if i get one i'll try it, and if it doesn't make me completely flip out, i'll sell it here for a good deal and use the monay towards my next vidcard...

PSP said:
I signed up also. But how good is Razer stuff anyways? Never heard of it.

razer is touts themself (and has been touted by gamers in the past) as the bestofthebestofthebest in mousing. I've never owned/messed with one so I can't give you any personal opinions to begin with, objective or otherwise. I'm pretty sure however that their latest optical mouse is, if not the most advanced product availiable technologically, at least indiscernably so. But then with things like uber-mice it all is gonna come down to something less techie and more ergonomical-preference...ishy in the end ^^

It's mice. And heck, the things run around $55. That's $600 with shipping out of pocket for a company that doesn't mass produce hardware. They're a niche producer. Thanks for the contest link. =) I could REALLY use one of these versus the Gateway USB mouse with a 1 1/2 ft cable I'm using.

GerrFel said:
It's mice. And heck, the things run around $55. That's $600 with shipping out of pocket for a company that doesn't mass produce hardware. They're a niche producer. Thanks for the contest link. =) I could REALLY use one of these versus the Gateway USB mouse with a 1 1/2 ft cable I'm using.

OMG where do you live for that kinda shipping?... If i'm not mistaken it costs about 850 USD per pound to launch a satellite with nasa... could you be shipping it to the moon then?

Back