• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why can't I get there?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lamberth

Registered
I have an overclocking problem, and in the CPU seccion they have recommended me to post it here.

The link to the post is this:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=345393&page=1&pp=30

So if someone have the time and want to help me, please read it and tell me anything, because I think the problem might be in the mobo.
I have already spent 100$ (like you will read in the link) and the problem is still there. :confused:

Thank you very much

Well let's get the obivious stuff out of the way, is your bios updated? try to see if it boots in safe mode, just to check if somthing wrong with windows and if you check on the other thread I told you about easytuner4, just be a little carefull using it to oc, it can sometimes prevent you from loging in.

Yes, my bios is updated.
What if it boots in safe mode? My computer now is at 9x234 stable. But at 9x235 it hangs when load.
I'd prefer to OC by bios rather than Easytune. Hate that program...

Thank you very much for answering

I hated too but it's good for monitoring temps but not for oc. I was having problems with my chip aswell Couldn't get passed 220mhz but after installing a modded bios I reached 231 anything above that and it isn't stable no matter the voltage, cooling, or timing. Hope somebody else can help you out but the mobo section is a little slow.

Back