• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new OC... Cele800 cD0...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

engjohn

Well just pulled out the 800 cC0 that would do 1066 @ 1.95v and
plugged in the NEW cD0 800. It booted up and is running at 1066
@ 1.75v that is right your eves are correct... 1066 @ default voltage...

YAHOO!!!!

Soon to see what it can really do....

GADZOOKS !!!

I have GOT to get me one of those...... =)

Nice chip, Engjohn. Let us know how the temps run too, please?? :)

Sweet!!!!
Wish mine would do that. I'm only stable at that speed at 1.90V.
Ran for 2 weeks at 1.85V, then I started running into probs with it. I'm thinking it lacked motivation, and need a kick in the rear, so I upped the voltage to 1.9 . Not really happy running the Vcore that high, but you do what ya gotta do.

I have a Alpha PEP66T on it and it idles at 27c while cruzin the net. I ran BURNBX and BURNMMX and it never got above 38c.

The Alpha has the slow speed sunnon fan, so it is not a champion cooler.
I am going to put my water on it soon and really crank her up!!!

Why do I see 1.1GHz soon to be added to your "sig"?? lol

Water for a Cellie. Yeah, this one's worth it..=) Can't wait to see the results of that...

Good luck with it! :D

Ive got the same chip running at 1066 as well. They are a good OC'ing chip wouldnt you say? Only thing that I'm confused of with mine is that when I try to increase voltage it doesnt like it. Don't know if its the board or the chip? But O' well, 1066 at stock voltage........I'm not complaining.

If I could scrape the money together I would but 2 more for my other machines...

on another note, it sure feels good to have a good CPU for a change. After 2 years of reading about everyone else’s cpu's that do 9Ghz at default voltage (slight Exaggeration) while I really have to put the voltage to mine. It is finally nice to have one for myself...

Back