• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEC 3500A 16x DVD+-RW DL Drive $50AR + Free 50pk Fuji DVD-R AR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tatuya

http://www.pcconnection.com/ProductDetail?sku=5430000&SourceID=k1971
PCConnection has the NEC 3500A 16x DVD+-RW DL Internal Drive for $50 after $50MIR + shipping. If you order the drive with 50pk Fuji 8x DVD-R Media, there's another $40MIR.

After checking with resellerratings, I'd wait for the drive to get in stock before ordering it. Apparently, stuff on backorder can take up to two months to get to your home from PCconnection.

I'm not going to debate this, yes, its cheaper, but for the hastle of MIR's...is it worth it? I'm still waiting on a HD rebate from buy.com almost three months ago.

gravitywell said:
I'm not going to debate this, yes, its cheaper, but for the hastle of MIR's...is it worth it? I'm still waiting on a HD rebate from buy.com almost three months ago.
Well it's a risk you must be willing to take if you want the most for your cash. Personally, I get all my MIRs but some people are not as lucky.

i was considering this bargain, but i have a silver case and its only on the black model. anyone know where i can get a silver bezel for it? i have been looking and i found one specifically for the NEC 3500A but its usually not a USA site and its always sold out. anyone have any other suggestions? 3rd party generic bezels are fine :)

Last edited:
Back