• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg 17" LCD $209 after MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Brightness of 300 cd/m2 doesn't sound that great, but 16ms response time is sweet (even if it is standard nowadays).

Princeton is a long time quality monitor producer. I've never personally seen one of their LCDs so I can't say for sure if it's going to be good enough for use as a primary or gaming LCD option.

Price now says $272.00 - 80.00MIR = $192.00
Thats as good as the BF deals.

Now if only it had DVI....

Pinky said:
Brightness of 300 cd/m2 doesn't sound that great, but 16ms response time is sweet (even if it is standard nowadays).

Princeton is a long time quality monitor producer. I've never personally seen one of their LCDs so I can't say for sure if it's going to be good enough for use as a primary or gaming LCD option.

I'm a n00b to LCDs never owned one, but is 300 cd/m2 low for brightness on a monitor this size? I see almost all of them are either 250 or 300 or some number in between.

Rocko[DPC] said:
I'm a n00b to LCDs never owned one, but is 300 cd/m2 low for brightness on a monitor this size? I see almost all of them are either 250 or 300 or some number in between.

I have seen that too , that looks to be the average.

Back