• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ut nf3 250 observations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DEZMOND

So far I'm really liking this board, ch-5 has been the best mem i tested so far, currentlly priming at 9x245 :thup: The onboard lan has worked great for gaming and network transfers. .The only issue is the raptors showing up as removable, but I'm pretty sure a driver or bios update will fix that. Definitely another satisfied dfi customer.

Well good it is getting along so far except for how your Raptors appear and since the raptors are sata and the chipset supports hotswap sata drives under certain conditions they will likely always show that way and there is no intention by Nvidia to change that.

RGone...

I got my 3200 clawhammer running 240x10 now, I didn't think this cpu had it in it.I ripped and burned a dvd while playing enemy territorry and listening to mp3's on wmp 10 without a problem. The nvidia ide drivers are working great.

Back