• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best air cooler for 3500+ on k8n neo2 plat ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

i just need a decent heatsink until i can get all my watercooling gear setup

will i even be able to overclock with the stock cooler ?? also the xp120 has a hard time fitting on this board .. anything else ?

madhatR said:
will i even be able to overclock with the stock cooler ?? also the xp120 has a hard time fitting on this board .. anything else ?
So long as you stick with default voltage you will be fine. Just gently OC your processor to tide you over to your water cooling.

the XP120 is a ***** to get on, but the 90 is effortless.

hmm i dont think ill have the watercooling setup until jan sometime .. prolly towards the end .. i dunno what to do

madhatR said:
hmm i dont think ill have the watercooling setup until jan sometime .. prolly towards the end .. i dunno what to do
Why not skip it all together? That would save you alot of money and hassle in the long run

Is there any way to mod a regular 80mm fan into the stock AMD heatsink? I have a SF2 and an 80mm Tornado available. I am not considering Water cooling.

Back