• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3ds max trial version will not work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

The other day I did a format and have been going about readding my programs but 3ds max 7 trail version will not work it says it caint find the license could it be even that I formated it there are still parts on it? do you think writing zeros to the drive would help.

What you had 3d max trial 7 installed prior to your format??

And I was under the impression that you had to have a 3D Studio Max version to download the trial.

You must have a license... You had a license previously (legitimate or not), but you formatted over it. Now you need one. The problem is not that anything is left over, but instead that what was there before is there no longer.

You can download a new version here: http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0049.017

Did you reinstall after the format? Or was it installed to a secondary partition?

Last edited:
Ooops nm I see why you probley can't use it. I bet the information on your trial is stored on thier servers. So if it went past the 30 days it just locks it out automatically no if ands or buts about it.

Or what IMOG said.

end the 'cdilla64.exe' process and try again...if that process isnt even there, then the liscence manager program isnt installed.
ive been using 3ds since v4, 5.1 is my favorite. i didnt like 6, how's 7?

Last edited:
Back