• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some comments on my case mod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fuzzba11

I want to hear some feedback on what you guys think of my mods...only Rob Cork, Crazy Jayhawk, funnyperson1, and Monster of Rock have said anything :( Is my case not as incredibly cool as I think it is!? :D Give me praise, dammit! :p

So all you have to do is open this in a new window and go down about half way to see my pics, and either reply here or there! Thx, I love you guys :)

KICK ***! that is very nice I have one suggestion change Planet Quake to Planet Unreal!!! ;) That is a very nice mod could you post a couple more pics as those are a little blurry so I can't really see the details that well.

Yeah, my digicam is total *** for pic quality, sorry about that, but PlanetQuake rules all! The first and foremost of the gamespy network :p I'm going to put a O/C logo on there, too, and the gamespy guy, and a big Rocket Arena rocket on the other side with a Q3 logo :D

I am a UT llama adn I just figured out that your sig is a Q3 symbol. when is Q3 ever going to go on a sale!! I hope they combine the CTF stuff with single player pack so I can finally play it to compare it to UT.

Hehe, it will go on sale when it's no longer worth even more now than it was when it came out! You should get it for the mods out there...that's a "mutator" for you unrealers :rolleyes: Rocket Arena is possibly the best, so far, but there are literally hundreds of others, and at least 10 really good ones that are worth the price of the game by themselves...

Back