• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi peeps im new here! Check my M0ds out!!!(Vapo-Li)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks good. Real clean.

Just to warn you, only senior members are allowed to put their home page in their signature. You can put your homepage in your profile, but not in your sig.

Not sure about the email addy, but I'm not gonna tell you to remove it, since I'm not sure. But yeah, lookin' good now.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Koolvin said:
Ok I have edited it , is it ok now?
Dunno, not too sure about that. Might be alright, but I think maybe the 'We're on the case' might be too much - makes it sounds like you're advertising the site.

On the topic of the caes, I've seen pictures of it before - word sure gets around! Lovely job, very clean and professional looking!

Rob Cork said:

Dunno, not too sure about that. Might be alright, but I think maybe the 'We're on the case' might be too much - makes it sounds like you're advertising the site.

We sure are a nit picky bunch, aren't we?:D
I dunno, it looked fine. I guess as long as your homepage wasn't in there, it's okay. If you're really worried about it, you could ask a mod. But last I knew the only thing that is taboo is putting your homepage URL in your sig, unless you're senior.

That would be cool with me - but I'm not too clear on the rules, and I know different people interpret them differently. I don't see a problem with the email addy.

very very nice! I wonder if you could include a list of all the stuff you have in there and what is the overclock.

I sold it sorry!

Had a Ep0x and a 1.4 T-Birdy

with custom PSU's and more stuff u can shake a stick at!

I would just put it as your e-mail address in your addy. It falls in a gray area, but i would just remove it.

Back