• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Star Wars: KOTOR, extra feat/power cheats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nanosu

Registered
I've been playing Star Wars KOTOR for the past month or so for PC. I've beaten it with a light side character and now I'm going back through with cheats. I've found the standard list of cheats in game, but I can't seem to find anything online that will allow me to add extra feats/force powers. I would really like to be able to max out all of my feats and powers and make a godlike character. Does anyone know if I can do this? Is there perhaps some way to manipulate the character file itself?

Thanks for any info you have.

I used to have a trainer, that would actually disect your save-games, so you could custom create a character, imagine 20 levels of you're favorite Jedi :). You could even add all feats and abilities...if you wanted. I typically turned to full jedi, and then used the feat points I was awarded. I'll check around to see if I can still find it, It was called KOTOR Save Game Editor (original, huh?) :)

I found the game editor. Thanks a lot, this is exactly what I was looking for.

I agree that a god like character gets boring quickly. I was playing around with maxed stats and it really becomes pointless after a little bit. I have to find a good balance to play with. Maybe I'll max out all feats and powers and give infinite money but not screw with any of the stats.

can you pleae make a link to that editor because ive looked everywhere and i found an editor but wehn i went to put feats i did not do anything but it just said feats please help!

The last time Nanosu was logged in was 2005. I don't think he will respond to your question.

I have started playing kotor again and I wanted to start my game with a high security, persuasion, computer, demolition skills and my stats higher than normal. If some one can i should be able to send my save file to you also I want all items weapons. If someone here can help drop me a line.

I have started playing kotor again and I wanted to start my game with a high security, persuasion, computer, demolition skills and my stats higher than normal. If some one can i should be able to send my save file to you also I want all items weapons. If someone here can help drop me a line.

http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor/mods/57/?

Search for KSE Kotor, it is a save game editor that lets you make all of the changes you are asking about.

No can do. I do not have a computer and I have the mobile version of kotor hence why I asked if someone could do it for me also I want all feats activated.

No computer, so you create an account and ask on a PC overclocking site? Besides, I don't think the sav file would even be compatible anyway. :eek:

No computer, so you create an account and ask on a PC overclocking site? Besides, I don't think the sav file would even be compatible anyway. :eek:

I guess that's one way to make sure you're talking with someone that has a computer?

From the tiny bit of google searching that I did it looks like the saves may actually be compatible. Granted I don't know how you'd get it loaded onto your device/etc though.

Back