• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deadband in NFSU2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jenko

How can i remove this games awful deadband using my steering wheel i have to turn loads before the car will turn.

Is there no way to adjust the stupidly large deadband.

Panzerknacker said:
I believe somewhere there are settings for the wheel in the game, just find them :p

Nope seems alot of people have this problem.
Been playing it with a pad and joystick and i dont like it anyway i dont understand why its so popular.

jenko said:
Nope seems alot of people have this problem.
Been playing it with a pad and joystick and i dont like it anyway i dont understand why its so popular.
its so it'll inspire teens into hooking up their rice burners.

Pineabs said:
its so it'll inspire teens into hooking up their rice burners.

The only rice i like comes with my curry :D MTV pimp my ride morons who thought fast and the furious was a good film and the plot didnt come straight from point break.

Man, the Fast and the Furious IS a good movie, it's about racing and stuff it just rocks and the cars in it were cool and fast. Pimp my Ride sucks, they can only put 26 inch under a car and put some audio in. And the game rocks, I just love the speed.

The cars wheren't fast... I remember a part where he was going 110mph and he was slowing down.

Thats crap.

Back