• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the 'i'm poor' mod! (fan controller / guitar lovers fan controller))

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gorilly

Well the truth is im not poor, but i am tight with my money! lol only jokin.

got my new antec case 1000AMG, its simpleness is what makes it look nice and sleek...

i was sick of my cheesey thermal take and cooler master fan controllers so i made my own simple one... this is actually my first ever mod, all i had to do was drill three holes in a blanking plae. im going to buy some

fancon.jpg

I then turned it into a guitar lovers fan controller! the white knobs look crap i know but im planning to get some plack ones like the ones on my guitar.

4BJ00024.jpg

4BJ00025.jpg

4BJ00026.jpg

and last but not least here are a few pics of my new machine lit up with all the cables half hidden!

clean.jpg

uv1.jpg

uv.jpg

sorry about the image quality i took these with my mobile/cell phone

thanks, the uv stuff will look better when i get my other light in there. at the moment i only have one strip lighting the whole case so it looks a bit dull. hopefull get some pics with a proper digi cam too

hehe, you should get skull knobs like the ones my brother has on his B.C. Rich NJ Virgin with EMG-81 and Floyd Rose.....woops...

or get some knobs like mine, just some plain knobs with yellow-brown/amber writing inside the transparent knob, with a black core in the center of the knob... it looks nice you can check my webshots for pics....

anyway, how the hell did u get the expansion slots to glow?? paint or sumthin??

and where are your powerwires?? or do you have a super fancy PSU that has sleeved cables =P

Back