• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is anyone having RAC problems with BOINC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AudiMan

I added about 3 new crunchers, and my total RAC is going down, as well as the RAC for the individual computers. Three of my systems were in the mid to high 400's and are now in the mid to high 300's.

Anyone else notice this? It's been like this for over a week now.

Ditto. I just added a new P4 3.4E system almost a week ago and it's not even turning out 100 RAC yet. Also, it's got a crapload of pending results.

The validator is current. Sounds like you may have some of the other computers that a dragging behind on completing the wu. My P4 HT rigs are still getting between 450-500 RAC with only about a 3-5% fluxuation.

texasfit said:
The validator is current. Sounds like you may have some of the other computers that a dragging behind on completing the wu. My P4 HT rigs are still getting between 450-500 RAC with only about a 3-5% fluxuation.

You mean the other computers belonging to other crunchers that are working on the same WU's that I completed?

I've got A LOT of pending credits on my systems. :-/

AudiMan said:
You mean the other computers belonging to other crunchers that are working on the same WU's that I completed?

I've got A LOT of pending credits on my systems. :-/

Yes, I had a similar situation a few weeks ago where one or both of the other crunchers never submitted a particular wu I had completed and they had to be resent. It took about 3 weeks to get credit on about 60 wu's due to that situation on one of my computers.

Your RAC on your P4 HT rigs if they are overclocked are running about 100 RAC low. Not that you need it - #2 on the team with 19 crunchers. ;)

Back