• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Program to Monitor GPU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Osirus

Ok I have MBM, SpeedFan and Webtemp installed, Speedfan Reads the HDD and MBM reads everything else, I want to know if there is a way to get either MBM or Speedfan to monitor my GPU temp's.
Please dont say RivaTuner, cause I know it does, but I dont want to have alot of programs open to monitor my stuff.. I would like to work with MBM or Speedfan and show up in Webtemp.

Example here - http://sevenlabs.net/stats.png - this show's everything but my GPU.

mbm can read the temps of both IDE and SCSI drives. It is an option you have to set, then restart MBM and change the dashboard to show the HDD temps. As for the GPU, I would look to see if there is a MBM plugin for it. GL

Thanks, I know MBM can monitor HDD temps, but when I turned the option on, and restarted MBM, it was gone, plus the support for MBM is no longer, so Im looking for a alternative if needs be.

Back