• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would you cool if you had this Baby!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skee^

Registered
17.jpg

It looks ok. The flow configuration looks a little weird. I don't see why the builder just didn't run them in a series. All of the 90 degree fittings used will really choke the flow. Even more so then just running the rads in a series probably. Care to share a little more info?

Primu$ said:
^^^ Is this your own home-made toy? cuz i want to know where u got/found it..
Homebaked,, Smells good doesnt it, own design and im going to Swedish Championship this in Januari aswell.

pwnt by pat said:
They already are in series. Now, if they were in parallel...
I'd cool my foot. It get's rather hot from time to time, but just the one.
Why wont you and me invent the first watercooled Peltier footcooler:santa:

ZachM said:
It looks ok. The flow configuration looks a little weird. I don't see why the builder just didn't run them in a series. All of the 90 degree fittings used will really choke the flow. Even more so then just running the rads in a series probably. Care to share a little more info?
I thought i maybee should post a picture of my system, aswell The radbay has 4 Heatercores and the pump is an Sicce Idra(1200lph) and the fans a variable, it has a flowswitch that turns of the pc when it and if it malfunction.
Flow is perfect threw the whole system. in the end is still pretty strong.
pc.jpg
pc2.jpg

i know its very coulorful but i was like a 5 year old in a candystore so many coulors so i had to use em all, ive had help from BladeRunner from Zerofanzone.
So its a watercooled PSU, HDD, NB, X800 Gfx, CPU and gigabytes special 6 Dual mosfets:beer:. I have a 226w Peltier lying around just to Chicken(unexperiened) to use it.

wow, i love the little distribution system you have going.
WC'ed psu, Mosfets, NB, GPU, CPU...very nice.
system specs? clocks?

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
wow, i love the little distribution system you have going.
WC'ed psu, Mosfets, NB, GPU, CPU...very nice.
system specs? clocks?

MBM says CPU is 37C and case 25C, i have no fans in Case.
water is 27C
Psu is 31.2C
Room Temp is 22.5C
Keep in mind theese temp take a while to get up to and rerely dont even move.
Ive been Clocking it up and down not seriously engaged to Overclocking, i usually have it at 3GHZ just for the fun of it but i wont doubt it will shurely do more.

P4 2.6C
1 GIG Geil Pc3500
Powercolor X800Pro vivo @ XT PE
2 Seagate Baracuda 4 @ Raid0
Gigabyte 8KNXP Rev 1.0
Hercules Gametheather XP 7.1

Wish i could get some money so i could buy some new fresh hardware thoe :bang head

Pump

Skee^ said:
I thought i maybee should post a picture of my system, aswell The radbay has 4 Heatercores and the pump is an Sicce Idra(1200lph) and the fans a variable, it has a flowswitch that turns of the pc when it and if it malfunction.
Flow is perfect threw the whole system. in the end is still pretty strong.

I am a bit confused.
The contraption at the bottom of your case, the thing with 10 inlets/outlets is a junction point for your coolant right? Your pump along with your heatcores are external?

I would have used it to cool down my burnt arse after I found out that UPS damaged the UFO watercooling system I just sent out after the guy it was going to spent $300 to have it shipped to him overnight.

I take that back -- I think I would have needed cascade phase change for that job.

anyway, looks good - how about a close up of it?? :)

Back