• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum Vcore Settings/Readings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
BioVader said:
nm. I wasn't running the beta... Now I'm running at 1.64 (1.40v x 15%)

did that stabalize things for you?

rightnow my chip is failing prime95 after two hours at 2700mhz (300x9). maybe a little extra voltage will give me that little bit of stabalization im after.

g0dM@n said:
Which pc4200 did you get?
you know, i'm not sure. im getting it from a friend state side. he tests ram for some company, and is sending me this pc4200. whatever it is. it does 9x300 with same cpu and mobo as mine. soooo its all good ;)
edit: its not TCCD if thats what your wondering

Just curious, bro. Hell, if you could do 300fsb even at 3-4-4-8 that's still good. My TCCD does 278fsb 2.5-4-4-8, so you'd still have me topped.

g0dM@n said:
Just curious, bro. Hell, if you could do 300fsb even at 3-4-4-8 that's still good. My TCCD does 278fsb 2.5-4-4-8, so you'd still have me topped.
well i'm hoping this chip will go that high .. forgot to write the stepping down :rolleyes: it did 2.2 with a 5% overvolt, so i'm crossing my fingers. if it does aswell as yours i'll be happy !

I am no more of the Neo2 man. I just sold mine tonight. I'm awaiting my DFI Ultra-D. I already have a 6600GT PCI-X, and want to sell my AGP eVGA 6800 Ultra.

g0dM@n said:
I am no more of the Neo2 man. I just sold mine tonight. I'm awaiting my DFI Ultra-D. I already have a 6600GT PCI-X, and want to sell my AGP eVGA 6800 Ultra.
kool ! cant wait to hear how it performs compared to your current machine ...

I have recently adopted the overclocking syndrome. I can't stop buying stuff on the internet. I keep buying new stuff, and selling old stuff... very costly but very knowledgeable.

g0dM@n said:
I have recently adopted the overclocking syndrome. I can't stop buying stuff on the internet. I keep buying new stuff, and selling old stuff... very costly but very knowledgeable.
i hear ya. its almost like a disease ! *****s expensive here ! if the wife only knew how much i've spent in the last 6 months ! :argue: LOL

g0dM@n said:

If you haven't gone watercooling yet, just wait till that bug gets ya......

I'm now accepting referrals for my online support group, "The Computer Addicted", (LOL) just send me a check to hold your slot. I figure if I charge enough you won't have money to spend on new gear. :)

I'll sell of the rest of my PC parts and give you the money. How's that sound?

Yeah... I really want water cooling BIGTIME. I keep mentioning this, but I don't know what's good to buy. I sure as hell don't want to buy a kit b/c there's no fun in that. I want to customize my own, but I don't know what would be good with the components I have.

if the XP-90 that i ordered doesnt drop my temps enough in the summer heat. i guess i'll finally have to go H2O .. :shrug: i have looked into it, and the Danger Den products seem to be the way to go.

Give me a good piece of mind on them. I need to learn HOW to build a custom rig. I don't want just a full out kit. I want to be creative. :)

Go play in the Water cooling forum.

Read the various stickes. Should answer virtually all of yoru questions there.

Back