• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

headset problem....please help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blitzkrieg1110

hey guys, i have a problem :(. anyways, i have the logitech premium stereo headset (the non-usb one) and it works great. im pleased with the audio quality and the voice quality over teamspeak, but i also have a MAJOR problem. the mic outputs all sound coming out of my headphones! this means that if i have a plane roaring overhead and a tank shooting right beside me and im trying to talk over teamspeak, my team is hearing every single thing i am. obviously this poses a serious problem and i would like some help resolving it. i end up having to turn my game sound off like almost entirely just to be able to talk to the other people. any ideas? and also, if i cant get this fixed, do you think buying a plantronics dsp-500 with usb would fix it? thats a last resort though.

i hope you guys get what im saying up above. its like i have music and sounds coming outta my speakers and i have my mic catching all the sound.....but im not using speakers im using my headphones which doesnt make any sense at all. i could let my friends listen to a whole cd even though its coming outta my headphones!

Back