• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Worth Keeping Emy 1250 and maze4?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

After Buying a 6800gt,1024 ram, new mobo, new psu,new hard drives,new burners,and soon a new case. Its time to put the watercooling back in!
I have a maze4 for my CPU and a emy1250 pump. I was thinking that i want more performance so i would buy a new block. Maybe A ww or a Swify 6002 and a MCP 600 pump. I want QUIET fast! and stable. I an afford a new block easy. I would have to sell the emy and the maze4 cpu (along w/ the GPU that i cant use) which shouldnt be a problem. So should I get a new block? New Pump? or both?

I have a dual heatercore
maze4 cpu
maze4gpu
emy 1250
7/16" tubing

img01327ko.jpg

Is the plan i drew up :D I had plans on cooling the GPU also. But I am going to see how hard it is to use the maze4 CPU on the 6800GT

EDIT: Will performance increase if i get the brass top conversion kit for the maze4?

Last edited:
I say keep it. You cant beat the ehiems for silence and the maze4 should be good enough. It should be apparent if the extra couple C are really gonna get you any oc.

Back