• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My First Water Cooling Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my friends k8n has been acting up lately and i've herd rumors of problems...begining to wounder about their validity

the garynator said:
my friends k8n has been acting up lately and i've herd rumors of problems...begining to wounder about their validity
I don't know how that pertains to this thread...but FYI the K8N is fussy from what I hear, so there is a chance your friend hasn't got the settings finalized yet IMO.

Amd yeah, pics of the setup would be cool :)

looks good!!
It may be too late by now, but with the amount of tubing after the T before the pump is a little short. if the T could be moved closer to the block and farther away from the pump, maybe 4 inches away it would create less turbulance in the pump and theirfore increase the life expectancy of the pump by a significant margin. i had to do the same thing, it wount effect temps any but you may be forking out another 50 spot for a pump in a year.

Back