• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Agp 6600gt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't count on getting rebates back from CompUSSR. Both of the submissions (one on a TV, the other on PNY memory) from my Black Friday purchases were denied as invalid. This is inexplicable because I submitted everything needed to receive them. I tried correcting this by faxing in my documentation and they refuse to validate them.

So I would treat this as $230 for a 6600gt AGP and if you get $30 back then count your lucky stars. Personally I'd rather buy one at newegg, they have several 6600gt cards below $230.

doublejack said:
I don't count on getting rebates back from CompUSSR. Both of the submissions (one on a TV, the other on PNY memory) from my Black Friday purchases were denied as invalid. This is inexplicable because I submitted everything needed to receive them. I tried correcting this by faxing in my documentation and they refuse to validate them.

So I would treat this as $230 for a 6600gt AGP and if you get $30 back then count your lucky stars. Personally I'd rather buy one at newegg, they have several 6600gt cards below $230.

This is a PNY Rebate. I got my $30 MIR for the 6800 I got at CUSA back from PNY in about a Month.

orion25 said:
This is a PNY Rebate. I got my $30 MIR for the 6800 I got at CUSA back from PNY in about a Month.

The memory I bought on Black Friday was PNY and had a PNY rebate. It's only been a month now but it is marked as invalid and I am resigned to never getting it. You got extremely lucky IMHO.

Back