• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech MX1000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreIU

I have about 95 bones to burn at Target (or Target.com), and there is really nothing interesting there that I can think of other than the MX1000. The problem is that it can only be purchased through target.com (won't be in for another 4-8 weeks they think). None of my local targets have it in stock.

Is there anything hotter than the MX1000 that I can get? Is logitech coming out with a better mouse that I should wait for? What do you guys think, maybe there is something else I could get at Target? Let me know your thoughts.

the MX1000 just came out... and its freaking wonderful... unless you wanna get some software or something wait till they get it back in stock

edit: oh and you can pretty easily find the mx1000 for $60 so you might buy something else at target and buy the mx1000 elsewhere(check the cyberdeals)

ZZF has the mx1000 for $63 + free 2nd day. Then I guess I could get some movies and maybe some games from Target, but that's $63 out of my pocket :(. I have to learn to be patient I guess, maybe I will give target a week or so.

Back