• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mem for overclocking asus p4c800 Dlx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dulux

Registered
Well I just put this computer together and I need to get some ram. I want to get 2 sticks of 512. Once I get my water cooling together I plan on overclocking. These are the specs that I have. Can anybody recommend some good memory?

P4 3.0
asus p4c800-deluxe
enermax 550w
nvidia fx5900 ultra w/256mb
etc.

u need something to run about 250/260 with tightest timings 1-1.some modules with sammy tccd chips. something with bh5 ( u need at least 3.3 volts to get the most out of it) crucial pc4000 ballistix. or the ocz vx modules with the mystery chips.

I have a p4p800 with 2.6gig chip, I have some Patriot xbl mem that will run stable at 270-275 with timings at 2.5-3-3-7. That is the most that my chip will run at. I have tested the mem in memtest to 300 with same timings as single chips without errors over night.

That patriot sounds good especially for $219, I think Im going to go with that. Thanks

I also have some of the g skill, to me they are both pretty close.

Back