• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need inline pump suggestion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EPirate

I got $50 to spend on a inline pump. Heres my specs on my current system i need hte pump for.

1/2 tubing
1 MAze 4 CPu block
1 MAze 4 AGP block
Black Ice Pro rad

Need a decent pump that should perform pretty well with that if anyone can help.

Well most current dc pumps are more than $50.

Expanding the search a little, some people may think the eheim 1048 is underpowered, but it does have decent power, is very quiet, and should be about $50.

For the price range you are looking at the Mag3 would probably be best with the D4/MCP650 also being a good choice altho more expensive. Personally the only two pumps I like are the MCP350/laing DDC and the MCP600/AQX 50Z but both of those are in the $80 range and would not make a good fit with your Maze4 which will like increased flow over high pressure.

Ancient_1 said:
For the price range you are looking at the Mag3 would probably be best with the D4/MCP650 also being a good choice altho more expensive. Personally the only two pumps I like are the MCP350/laing DDC and the MCP600/AQX 50Z but both of those are in the $80 range and would not make a good fit with your Maze4 which will like increased flow over high pressure.

Well he can't go with a MCP350 becuase it's 3/8 and he said he has 1/2. But it is one of the best pumps and VERY quiet.

Back