• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Setting Up The Perfect DFI NF4/SLI System!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow i didnt realize i had waited so long to reply, if you havent already gotten that ram already, its freakin awesome. last night i was messing around with the timings, this stuff is amazing. Ill put down the specs. i went from what i posted last to

san diego rev.E 3700+ @2.86GHz [email protected]
1gb dual ch. Geil One Series BH5 @260fsb CAS 1.5 2-2-0 [email protected]
chipset [email protected]
LTD bus at 5x mult and [email protected]

i run my memory at 1/1 with the fsb.

im not really sure what to do.
wow 1.648 v core would be a lot for me, im on air cooling. adding voltage is the only thing we r able to do to get higher speeds out of a processor right?

silenteagle1 said:
wow i didnt realize i had waited so long to reply, if you havent already gotten that ram already, its freakin awesome. last night i was messing around with the timings, this stuff is amazing. Ill put down the specs. i went from what i posted last to

san diego rev.E 3700+ @2.86GHz [email protected]
1gb dual ch. Geil One Series BH5 @260fsb CAS 1.5 2-2-0 [email protected]
chipset [email protected]
LTD bus at 5x mult and [email protected]

i run my memory at 1/1 with the fsb.

im not really sure what to do.
wow 1.648 v core would be a lot for me, im on air cooling. adding voltage is the only thing we r able to do to get higher speeds out of a processor right?

No, have not got the ram yet. Those are some really good timmings you have with that stuff! The voltage has not hurt my CPU yet, guess we will see :cool: Thanks for the info!!

New To Overclocking And Need Some Help

I have just upgraded my system and need some help to overclock it as I have been on most of the day and system is unstable.

Components
AMD 3800 X2
THERMALTAKE BIGWATER COOLING SYSTEM
DFI SLI-DR MOTHERBOARD
CORSAIR 2X512 DDR500 PC4000 TWINX
580WATT HIPER POWER SUPPLY
CHEAP SLI GRAPHICS CARD
OS WIN 2003 SP1

I want to clock this up, but it is not used for a games machine

Mant thanx

Good Compatible SLI parts:
DFI Ultra-D (sli modded) and Enermax Liberty 500 running 2x7900 GT's Vmoded 1.5 675/900 and Opteron 170 running 2900mhz kick ***. I read this psu was not compatible with the Ultra D. That's complete BS. My hardware power measurements show 3dmark 06 pulling a peak of 520 watts at times on this system with no slowdown. GREAT MB, GREAT PSU = Highly recommended!

Back