• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All-In-Wonder 9600xt 128 DDR, new here I wanna get the best out of it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

starbury805

ok I just bought this card, but wanna do things like overlocking and stuff to get the best out of it, so how do you do that!!!!

Ati Tool or Powerstrip will help you to OC. Make sure that you have good ventilation and cooling before you get too carried away with OC'ing that new piece of hardware. If you dont have good cooling all that you will accomplish is lockups and restarts.

Ok thanks guys, I wanna order that VGA Silencer 2, but I dont got a credit card any stores that sell those, plus I got that ATI TOOL and my card went from

527/324 to 549.82/328.91, so any suggestions, and I'm gonna get that vga and maybe a PCI vent fan the one called Vectrum or Spectrum, and also should i cut a hole on the side of my PC for more air to get out????

Hey Tuk I had a wiener dog just like that one except it died 3 years ago she was called lucky, but we still have a black one called negro

Back