• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to become a Team 32 Folding Mentor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alright, in a few hours I should have it set up for you guys! Sorry again about the delay.

Yessir!

You may be waiting just a wee bit as well as ]-[itman, currently account activation is broken over at the site. I get a lovely database error when activating the user in the ACP. It should be fixed soon though. :)

I'd like to help too if you want. I've been folding for 32 so far i can't remember. I can help everyone that speaks Portuguese too.

i think i need a mentor....im having problems with the one click (i know its easy but something is wrong here)

3 wu's have come and gone now and i have not recieved credit for them....plz help

ludeboy12 said:
i think i need a mentor....im having problems with the one click (i know its easy but something is wrong here)

3 wu's have come and gone now and i have not recieved credit for them....plz help

Not a mentor yet ;) but you should doublecheck your name and team. Do the logfiles say that they were uploaded?

Awsome. You all should be mentors soon. Progress with account activation is coming along over at the site.

yup... i've had 3 so far in my contacts that started folding... about 4 or 5 before that that got into it... (i think jack222 is part of my pre-folding mentors effort). he should be a lot of help.

Check the latest announcement guys. The FMP will be closed shortly. Hopefully it will be back up in a week or two.

Err... is this ever gonna get going again because I like the idea of it...

It's before I joined T32, but *somebody* has sure been digging around in the archives! :D :D :D

Good find, SkuTov. :)

Whoa...this is a blast from the past! I just rose from the dead myself and got some systems back online earlier this week. :D

oh KGH, I am sorry but I don't think anyone can help You, things were left far too long for that :(

oh, and welcome back @md0Cer, quite the beast of a Rig you have there, reminds me of what I was running with when I 1st started folding here ^^

Points were a Li'l harder to come by back then! Took me about 10 machines running 24/7 to hit 9.6k PPD xD

This thread is a pretty good idea, and good ideas never get old right ;)
A small but determined team for sure, but could do with a few extra folders backing us up. On the odd rare occasion when I have mentioned folding to some folks here in other sections of the forum when the moment called for it naturally, they either have not known about it or were already thinking about joining in.

I'm sure we can increase our numbers a little ~_^

Back