• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uhh!! Winnie 3200+ Athlon 0447 SPAW on air

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mata2974 said:
Hey Glock, upgrade your VC and you will obliterate 3DMark 2001 with your setup,

Your VCore is 1.6V right?,
Yea...he's using 1.6. I personally would use lower but his temps according to what he's told me are exceptionally good

Anything less the 1.6 is unstable at 2.75..I can run 2.5G at 1.35 - 1.37v...I usally run it at 2.5 when gaming for long times...that way I take any heat issues at all out of play...but run it at 2.75 for benchmark's and normal usage...

As for temps...35c idle and 41 - 43c full load 1.6v...slightly higher then normal today...

As for the VC...will probably just wait when I go to PCI-E...the Pro still does fine for what I need right now...and after buying the 3200/Neo2/G. SKill 1G set...kind of broke now...lol...

As for the G. Skill...this is the LC model..this stuff is actually the the 3rd best...the LE's are rated the best...but people have been getting some nice high and tight OC's with the LA's...only problem for me is...lack of 1G kits for the LA's...

Back