• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yah! New Mod!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=HN=- Wild9

ok after a few hours of work, it has really paid off. here are the pics for your enjoyment

this is just the fan im putting in my case and the side panel.

this is the fan mounted to the side of the case panel, i used pop rivets to secure it, plus they look nice and there is the weather stripping coming in handy too

this is where i drilled a hole to run a power cord to the fan, i used a rubber grommmet to make a nice seal around the cord.

Nice work. Might want to put some kind of grille on the end to keep stuff from hitting the fan.

I doubt I'd do something like that - I'd probably damage it by bumping it into something. :p

well i started the whole thing at 6 in the evening, i had to make a trip to lowes to get electrical tape cause i forgot to get it and then to wally world to get some caulking, well after 2 pots of coffe and 7 hours later i was done with it and fell asleep only to be woked up at 6 this morning with a terrible pain in my stomach, relieved myself and passed out again on my bed to wake up at noon :)

when i turn my comp off and plug in that fan there is air being pushed out of every hole in my case. do you think that is just a little too much ???

Back