• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yah! New Mod!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That red screw-driver looks awful familiar...
...almost a "Snap-On" red...
Nice mod, man! Glad to see someone who can avoid the AMD vs. Intel flame war we see going on here so often. Makes me want to go out nad get a cyrix myself.

hey!

i HAD that table u put your comp on

with the exact same chairs too

but that was before i move to hong kong from my house in canada

i use tin snips to cut the holes in my case
but alot of people use dremels,
as for glass well i would not have a clue as to how to cut it or pounch a hole in it,
oh yeah you can use a drill to drill a hole in your case, but make sure you take everything out of the case first.

for my new celeron i got yeah, i just plug that puppy in and everything in the case stays pretty kewl, still working on a probe to take temps with though.
i dont really hear my fans in my case anymore, kinda blended into the background noise, like a window unit.

doesnt electromagnetic interference ever come to mind?????
ok well i might want to shield it some how cause that can ruin many components

before i even started cutting holes inm my case i wired the big ole fan up and had a diskette full of data that i put right next to the motor, i let it sit there an run for about 30 mins, came back and checked the disk, no data was lost so it was all good.

good move! definetly pays to check.
nothing like a 400gb array of ibm's and your raid controller eating it.
i wish i had a 400gb array....... mmmmmmmm

As for the hole cutting, I purchases a 92mm blowhole kit from here. Comes with the bit, hole cutter and all else. Used it to cut the holes in my case and the lexan for the window. You can probably find one at Lowes or Menards or wherever.

Like the fan mod, but dang, I don't have the room for something like that :p

Back