• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI Lanparty NFII Ultra Revision A with Mobile?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deliarmin

I'm new to this forum, so first of all: Hello everybody...

One question:
As far as I know it should be possible to use an athlon xp mobile in the NFII Ultra Board. But what do I have to do, to get it run? BIOS updates? ...?

I hope you can help me.

Thank you...

Armin (from Austria, so please pardon my english...)

yup it even recognizes it as a mobile, but defaults the speed to 800 i think.
good luck

deliarmin - Check my Sig below. I'm running a 2600-M with Hellfire_BIOS_N24LD619-3EG-Rev3. I've been Prime 95 stable for over 12 hours at 10x258 and usually run 10x255 for general use.
You can usually find the moded BIOS here or do a Google search for hellfire BIOS. If you still can't find a link PM me and I'll send you the one I have. Be warned though that the boards are notorious for doing a bad flash so you should always have a spare winbind chip or a BIOS savior before flashing. Gluck M8.
Bill

Yup mobiles run great in DFI's.. but it would be a good idea like Electric Bill says to have a bios savior or a spare bios chip just in case the flash goes bad.. you wont regret it..

GL and welcome to the forums.. btw.. you english is great.. ;)

Whatever you do don't flash that Lan Party revA with a LanParty revB bios. Most of the bioses out there are NOT for your board (revA). The mobile should work, however I've never tried to put a mobile in my revA...it's much happier in my Infinity.

BTW most revA stop around 220Mhz fsb, you'll definitely now make 250 as the revB and Inifinities do.

Psyko

Back