• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

data recovery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ati

hello i just formatted my main drive and some how im gettign this error/prompt in my music drive..
untitled.jpg

is there anyway to get my music 1000+ music files out of there?

yes there are lot of software out for that but most of them are shareware and and you'll have to purchase it to get the full benifit. But one thing is I'm sure there is a software called recover my files and that little software is worthwile giving a try. In that one you can select the option recover rom a format then it'll run the correct method to recover the files. PM me if ya want more information.

would recover me undelte the files fully? with the name and everything?

great i used rcover my files but then the names of the music has been removed is there a undelte program that can recover even the names of the files?

great i used rcover my files but then the names of the music has been removed is there a undelte program that can recover even the names of the files?

what is knoppix? is that aa version of linux?

Oh man I was in your situation once. A brownout fried my external drives and I lost over 10,000 .mp3. I bit the bullet and used a data recovery center called "ERS" I believe. Basically after this, RAID 1 and battery backup with a voltage regulator will be your friend ;)

and yes, knoppix is a linux distribution. I know it is free. I guess you want to make a bootable disk with the image and see if it sees any data.

will get data back work for fat32? thats what i know the drive was. but now that it is ruined i dont know what it is anymore

u should be able to use any off them i had to use GetDataBack For NTFS yesterday as when i reformated it done the same to my 160gig drive but my 200gig was fine :confused: i dont know what caused it

dark that program still doesnt return the mp3 names. it give me like cluster3345.mp3.
hey steven can your send me that program? [email protected]

ok that program still doesnt get the mp3 name.... is there a program that can retrive mp3 information?

Back