• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Choices, choices.... Please help!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you're spending atleast $200, look around, you might score yourself a 9800 pro.

Yea, I was looking at a 9800pro but $$$ is scarce lol. But for 215 I can get a 6600gt. It only has 128bit though. Would the 9800pro be better than that card because of the 256bit? That's why I asked if I should get the 9700pro since it had 256bit. BTW my dad is buying me this because me and him burnt down my 5700ultra. I'm trying to see if I wait longer if he will go for the 6600gt.

Peace

ugh $174 for a 9700pro? youve got to be kidding, I sold mine on ebay for like $115 but prices have gone up a bit, still you can score one on ebay for like $130. $174 is close to what a 6600gt costs($187 at bestbuy online) I would not pay over $150 for a 9800pro and even less for a 9700pro

6600gt for $187! Dah! I might try to exchange my new 9600xt for that tomorrow..... do they take back cards w/out the UPC on the box? I sent it in as a rebate from my Half Life 2 box.

BTW I'm looking for an AGP compatibable, not PCI-e. Maybe thats where you found those low prices. But if you were talking about agp hook my *** up :D

Ok I was looking at the system requirements and it said it need a pressy or higher???Is that really true because I have a OC Northwood. Please say its not true :mad:

Back