• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got the Mach II back. wOOt!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Turns out the unit was damaged in shipping back to me...it has leaked out most of the coolant, as to why it would not cool off the chip. Looks like I have to send out for repairs..once again.

WA2 said:
Turns out the unit was damaged in shipping back to me...it has leaked out most of the coolant, as to why it would not cool off the chip. Looks like I have to send out for repairs..once again.
that sucks man

can you get the shipping company to cover cost of repair since they damaged it?

I called UPS today..they are sending outa claims guytomorrow to check out what is up. Prob is you cant even see where the leak is.

WA2 said:
I called UPS today..they are sending outa claims guytomorrow to check out what is up. Prob is you cant even see where the leak is.

Have you contacted Xtreme Tek Werkz? I am woudering how there costumer service is. You will have a hard time proving it was shipping if no dammage to show.

Yes, they are cool about it. I am sending itback once UPS takes a look at the unit. I explained to them that it will be difficult in "seeing" the problem, it would jsut be a hairline crack..they said they will check it out anyway.

felinusz said:
LOverly - I'm planning on going phase with my next machine build; looking at maybe getting a custom chilly1 evap, and (after seeing this!), a baker head for it!

Any pictures of it mounted? Improvements over the stock Mach II?
Why not just get Baker to build the whole thing?

BTW who runs XTW? Baker?

Back