• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Howdy-Ho everybody

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
So I've been away since November. Not that I had up a left my happy home or anything, but I just took a long break from the forums, my computer at home, and online stuff in general (except for bills and pizzahut.com of course :D )

Nik told me about the "HUGE farm: ATTN Wedo" thread so I took a peek and decided that it's about damn time to come back and help my folding brethren out. My apologies for those that sent PM's and didn't get a response either at all or until today.

Cheers to all and I'll get on that network install asap.

Wedo

I'll post the first WELCOME BACK!!!! :D

I'd been wondering where you were..... nice to have you back. :)

We're attempting to overtake [H] once again, but this time it looks like we might be able to pull it off..... lots of new members joining. Possibly quite a few more if we get the contest off the ground.

Oh, and Who???? is back.... he's at 26th place right now and is outproducing OC-AMD by like 15k points :D

Welcome back Wedo! :D

Our production has really jumped lately, as has everyone's excitement about folding. We are gaining members and points, hopefully we will be the #1 producer soon, we were as close as 6.5K PPD yesterday!

hi-diddily-ho folder-eeeno!

thanks for helping out the guy in the ATTN: WEDO thread, That will be a big help for our team. many thanks for all your hard work!!! :clap:

/me picks up banjo...

"Ol' Mc Wedo had a farm, E_I_E_I_O. And on this farm he had some fans, E_I_E_I_O. With a "Whirr, whirr" here and a "whirr, whirr" there...here a "whirr", there a "whirr", everywhere a "whirr, wirr", Ol' Mc Wedo had a farm...E...I...E....I....O.....!!111"

Welcome back. Hope to see you around more often!

7 (formerly Fyberwire)

lol... thanks guys. I've been watching the stats now and again, the increased production has been great.

Now where are my farming tools? I need a fold-a-hoe and a borg shovel....

Wedo

Back