• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bored with a soldering iron...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhoenixMDM

Piano Man
Ok, I ran out of things to do. I've OC'ed every system I can get my hands on, changed the LED in my optic mouse from red to blue, and now I'm left bored. Anyone got any suggestions of SOMETHING to do, but still computer-related? Heh, if it involves soldering, that'd be nice, just got a new one from radioshack. So, anything i can do? This is also for all you people out there who maxed out ur stuff!! lol :)

And if there's a way to solder a CPU and make it go faster, I'd be happy to hear it :D

Mod your keyboard LEDs. Make a keystart. Move your NIC's LEDs to the front of the case. Put on MORE fans (you can never have too many!). Round your IDEs. STEALTH!

Brian

burn yourself, ruin your motherboard, cpu, etc, make burn marks on your case, punch holes in the plastic of your cd rom drive, see what happens when you remove a capacitor from a psu, there are so many options!

Warning:These could case some problems with any or all of your components.

Build a temperature controlled 4-13.8v variable switching power supply, to regulate fan voltage . . . .

Back