• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD superpi score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Any more than 1.94 makes the returns diminish for me, even though the temps were still the same (32c). On water, 1.94 is where I OC the highest, when I was on air, it was 1.85.

Ever try it with a chiller? Doesn't seem to do much for my A64 because of the ondie memory controller, but I'm kind of curious what really cold water would do if anything for my XP-M.

Does super pi like Higher clock or higher fsb ?

Im doing a 2 day burnin session right now . 230x11 @ 1.95 temps with prime is 30 , i can run 240 as well just but i wasnot goona be home for a few days =) and just didnt wanta risk it crashing .

I have been aiming for 2.8 for @ least a post but i cant hit it , ( well goona keep trying it will get -40 here out side @ one point then im going to the shead ) But 38 sec isnt that great any suggestions ? on bring it down . I can do 200x13.5 , would that be better than 2.5 with a higher fsb ?

200*13.5 should be faster than 230*11 particularly if you can tighten the memory timings a bit. Higher memory bandwidth would be preferable but 170Mhz of CPU speed is tough to overcome. Have you tried 230*11.5?

i think i did just needed a lil more v core , i think it posted up to 230x12
i run my benchs for 3dmarks @ 240x11
230x11 is just a nice super stable setting that i use for LONG gameing sessions .

is there somewhere i can go to dl superpi that i could know was or wasnt the one with prescott patch?

i can get my prescott rig to pump out a 30sec super pi but i dont know if thats patched version or not (dled it about 5 months or so ago)

thats @ 4.4ghz and 275mhz on the memory 2.5-3-3-5

kind of wish i hadnt sold my winnie but im working towards getting a fx-55 so i had to do what i had to do.

cetoole said:
Any more than 1.94 makes the returns diminish for me, even though the temps were still the same (32c). On water, 1.94 is where I OC the highest, when I was on air, it was 1.85.

Hmm... round 2.250Vcore my 2600+ M was still going... coulda had 3ghz bootable if I had a >350w psu.. I could hear my tornado spin down when I tried to do 3ghz :bang head

This chip needs a promie to let it stretch fully... I wanna see it superpi at 3.4g'z :santa:

dippy_skoodlez said:
Hmm... round 2.250Vcore my 2600+ M was still going... coulda had 3ghz bootable if I had a >350w psu.. I could hear my tornado spin down when I tried to do 3ghz :bang head

This chip needs a promie to let it stretch fully... I wanna see it superpi at 3.4g'z :santa:

2.25v? Gnarly. No thanx. :p

AXP 2600m at 2.6 Ghz w/ fsb of 255 Mhz........ 38 sec's.
SRS.jpg

Current Setup
Dell i8600
Pentium M 1.6 Ghz
Kingmax 2*512 3-3-4

1M Superpi of 48 sec's. No screenie though :eh?:

oh lol, we have come a long way with our hardware XD

Doing that 1mb superpi in 8 sec today :p

Back