• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Games You've Replayed The Most :D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Civilization II until I moved up to Windows 2000 and it wouldn't run anymore - then I switched to Civ III. Played many many many many hours into those games.

I've played Final Fantasy 2 a whooooole bunch of times.

Alpha Centauri, played the hell out of that. What a great, great game; can't wait for Sid Meier to come out with another one, or another Civ game!

Quake 2 multiplayer. Best multiplayer FPS experience ever, nothing has beaten it since.

However, the game I have put the most time into total has got to be Everquest. Well over 4800 hours went into that game according to the /played totals for my toons. Then one day I just got bored and stopped playing it, haven't touched it since.

EDIT: 200 days /played is 4800 hours, not 6000 :)

COD, UT2004 and Half Life, id say ive spent most hours on first 2 in MP, latter in SP.

Ive done Far Cry 3 times, and wanna d it again, Doom 3 a few times. Also C&C Generals ive replayed a lot.

Slackfumasta said:
Civilization II until I moved up to Windows 2000 and it wouldn't run anymore - then I switched to Civ III. Played many many many many hours into those games.

Great game.

I was actually looking for Civilization 2 the other day, does it work with XP? Just curious since you said it didn't work with Win 2000. The first time I played it was on the Playstation 1...I believe.

I never did try it with XP; not even sure I have the disks anymore. With XPs compatibility features I bet you could get it to run though. Since CivIII came out I haven't bothered with CivII.

TES III for me also, I love that game! and modding it although it can be drab and static. I'd say HL², SC:BW, and AOE:AOK.

Civ II was a GREAT game. I played that so much back in the day. I never actually tried Civ III, maybe I should.

Avro said:
shining force 2 (sega... yes!) i love playing this game.

Oh hell yeah, one of my favorite rpgs. I've played countless hours of CS, but I haven't touched it in about a year. Some other ones are Zelda:OoT, Super C, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Super Mario World, and Grandia 2.

i can't seem to get through a full single player campaign in any game. this goes back quite a while for me. im more of a multiplayer gamer and if i get playing a game online that i really enjoy i can play it for hours and hours a day without really getting bored at all. a good example of this would have to quake 2 multiplayer for me. i can still play that game for a few hours sometimes and not get bored. i also used to really enjoy red alert online.

as for nowadays, i really can't find a game that i really like enough to stick with and get very good at. i have played some call of duty and cs:s, but that's pretty much it these days.

im waiting for quake4 and battlefield 2. :thup:

Fallout 1 & 2 for me. I went through Fallout 2 more times than I care to remember.

Well aside from playing DC alot...I just recently reinstalled Starcraft and started playing through the campaigns again. I just don't get tired of that game.

Back