• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Games You've Replayed The Most :D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I´ve played through the 80% of Chrono Trigger about 20 times but I´ve only beaten it twice. Still fun though.

At home I play Soul Caliber and Ikaruga at least once a week for an hour or two. Usually I´d end up playing it about once a day though :p Two of the most wonderful games ever :)

Definitly Final Fantasy 7 (PC), i have played it all the way through at least 12 times since i got it when it first released. And Starcraft's re-playablitly is awsome too. *Anybody Need a light*

battlezone 2, monkey island (all of them), and Heroes of Might and Magic IV. gotta play this every 6 months, lol. kotor is not that old, but I'd play it again, if I hadn't sold it. :)

Quake 2, best 40 dollars (not including cost of hardware after I purchased) ever spent! I've been playing Gloom for atleast 5+ years now. Any one remember lasermine CTF, with the nukes! Great game, can't beat it.

Well there are a few games here so bare with me, I'm 26 so that should give you an idea :)

PC Games
1. the orginal Wolfenstine3d Can't rember how many times i have played through the whole game...
2. X-Wing 7 times through
3. Tie Fighter 4 or 5 times
4. Orginal Sim City, bought this one when it came out. Lots of wasted time and printer papper :)
5. Duke Nukem 3d 4 times
6. Test Drive II the duel. Lots of wasted time.
7. f-19 stelth fighter. too many times to count or remember
8. ATP. Orginal. wasted time but fun.
9. Doom 1,2,3 Still play em now and then.
10. RTCW, Single player mode

OnLine games ( BBS's still rule )
1. Glatic Empire. Major BBS version. Looking for this game's files
2. Crossroads of the ellements. Major BBS version. Looking for this games files
3. LORD. Wildcat bbs systems.
4. Rune scape. Lots and lots and lots of wasted time there.

NES
1. The Legend of Zelda. if there is a world record for playing time on this i perty shure i'm in the top 10 :) and i still play it to this date. wone it at least 35+ times.
2. Mike tysons punch out. I suck at it, but it's still fun to play.
3. TMNT 2 arcade game. lots of times.
4. SMB3. best mario game for nes. at least 10 win's or more and count less hours.
5. Jackel.
6. Dragon warrior I. 3 times through fun game and it was free.
7. Zelda II Blew big balls but still played it a lot.

SEGA
1. Cronic the Hemphog 1 and 2. Fun games to play.
2. toejam and earl. Gotta love it.
3. NHL 96 for penatiles (don't ask)
4. GhostBusters. Need i say more.

Snes.
1. Legend of Zelda: a link to the past. read comment after Zelda one in NES post above.
2. SMW. 12+ times on beating it, Still play it when i get the urge.
3. Pilot Wings. Fun game played it a lot.
4. Sim City. the system got left on for days on end when i was playing it.
5. Supper punch out. Better at this one then the nes one.

N64
1. Zelda: OOT. Bet this one at least 4 times. good game.
2. Mario 64, Never got all the stars but i still play it now and then.

PS1
1. Tekken all of em. i suck at these too but there fun.
2. Grand trismo 1 and 2. Fun games, it's hard to go drive in real life after playing.
3. Mortal Kombat. Blood and more blood :)

Game Cube.
1. Zelda the wind Wacker :). Gfx suck, i'm not a fan of cell shadding but the game it's self is fun on my 3rd time through it.
2. SC2. fun game. espechial when you play for shoots, and have like 5 or 6 5th's and a case of beer, Needless to say i'm the only one who can stand up after playing it for 3 or 4 hours.
3. Tony Hawk pro skater 3. It's fun when yer board.

PS2
1. Grand theft auto all of em. (it's fun to drive around after a stressfull day and commit mass murder)

Thats all i can think of right now and that list is huge as it is. The only gripe i have with newer games is that GFX is the biggest pusher and i like games with more depth to them. Graned the GFX are cool but i'm old skool. and the other thing that newer games focus on is Online game play, Never was a fan of it. i don't like haveing to play with other people to get my enjoyment.

Zintac

mista ting said:
Final Fantasy 7 (PC Version) been playing it since 1997 still playing it now never got boring :D :clap:

replayed 80+ times :attn:

Played FF7 about 3.5 times, the 4th time I had to stop, because I knew it wouldn't be as fun as the first. Best game of all time right there.

I'll say final fantasy 7 tops the list. Everygame I replayed I also did EVERYTHING you could image because its always so damn fun :) . 99:99 hours on my saves for everysave:). Man I wish they still made final fantasy with an awesome and catching story..... :cry:

PEACE

I was playing FF2 at work out of shear boredom. Now it's got me hooked again, i've been playing it at home for the past 3 days. This has got to be atleast my 5th time thru. I think I played this game when I was 10, it literally took me YEARS to beat it.

Back