• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Team BOINC Avatar Proposal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enkidu

(dead thread, see: "New BOINC SETI Avatar Set")

Created a new thread with the full posting for cleanliness. Search: "New BOINC SETI Avatar Set"

Or hit the thread here: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=361663

(Mods: if this counts as "cross linking" - sorry! please PM me I'll explain why (5 attachment limit has everything to do with it!))

Mods - feel free to lock this thread :)

Last edited:
It looks very nice, im shure others will like it :)
Im still waiting for inspiration to model a nice hammer for my avatar :burn:
Yea and yours look much better than the old one :cool:

<-----Finally changing my avatar......

Might be good if you could add to it BOINC or SETI@Home II, just to make the difference for some of us oldies who still use the other avatar ;)

Looks cool, I like it. What Mictlan said, if you could put BOINC on there it would be nice.

Looks very good :)

Something like BOINC or SETI@Home II / SETI II would help to differentiate Classic from BOINC :)

As well, would you be changing the color of the "Top XX" for each rank level, or would that be too much work?

OK - I have done the whole set (and added BOINC) - I will be creating a new thread to keep this whole thing clean and easy to find in 2 years when we've all forgotten where they are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back