• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ducatti

I am ordering a bunch of parts, centered around a socket 939 90nm 3200 CPU. I plan on watercooling my video card in sig as well as the CPU, and wanted to put pelts on both. Would buying the Maze4-1 Pelt version for the CPU and the pelt version of it for the GPU be wise choices? I have no budget for either, am looking for the best that I can buy. A really good pump recommendation would be welcome as well. I will be running the thermochill HE120.3 radiator. I know that the pump and rest of the system questions belong in the watercooling section, but I needed the pelt answers before I go any further in my plans.

All this will be installed in the MountainMods U2-UFO cube case.

By the time you get a good H20 system, pelts, and PSU to run them...you are very close if not right at the price of a standard MachII.

Pelt systems are cool, but IMO they require more work and maintenance than a PS system, and the temps are no where near as good.

Obviously my vote goes for the PS system also, but in the end its up to you. You will find support on here no matter which path you choose.

Back