• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to intel and need a rock stable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tithulta

Motherboard that supports a P/// 1Ghz and higher.

Giving estimates ona PC for my church I haven't had an intel rig since my old intel dx4 100mhz ;)

Currently deciding between AMD or Intel due to cooling the amd or $$$ for the intel coolness.

The system will be for creating projector programs with a program called songshow plus.

Been looking thru various boards and since the program is setup for dual monitors would you stay away from built in video and adding an good agp card for the main monitor?

I know with AMD systems it's best to stay away from built things in most cases. Although I've used my built in lan and game port without any problems from my NIC or sound card game port.

Or the Abit i815 motherboard that supports Tualatin that replaced the SA6, maybe model ST6, is that it? I have an Abit SA6-R and it is rock solid stable. Can't go wrong with Asus though.

Back