• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Venice delayed but for how long?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Overclocker550 said:
Hes probably right. Winchester will be discountinued by then so the alternative would be sempron for those who cant afford Venice or you could buy a used winny or just wait. I may keep doing the waiting game if Venice costs too much and doesnt overclock to ~3GHz

Oh no here we go again. You said the same thing about Whinchester and you still bought one a month later. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess that as soon as AMD gets a hang of producing the E0 stepping chips, it'll stop producing the D0s, that only makes sense. why would you want to manufacture slower, less capable, worse memory controller chip if you could just manufacture one better type of CPU.
I doubt that the winchesters will disappear tho, we will still be able to get them as long as the supply lasts. When it runs out, AMD will probably just start to pump out lower speed Venice CPUs.

Back