• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for good pre made case mode links please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rocket

I would like to know of any retailers that sell cases all done up like the windows and lites nothing to fancy if this is all posible also I am interested in building a briefcase lan unit any links or specs on this thanks . and btw nice mods in the gallery guys :)

rocket said:
I would like to know of any retailers that sell cases all done up like the windows and lites nothing to fancy if this is all posible also I am interested in building a briefcase lan unit any links or specs on this thanks . and btw nice mods in the gallery guys :)

How could you ask something like that? You've gotta do it yourself! What fun is it to plug stuff in, and have it work? You've gotta build your own case mods up, just like you build your own computer!

Banter aside, go to www.directron.com. YOu can select to put in a window, or fans, when you buy a case from them. (Some of em, anyway)

Back