• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max voltage on Mobile 2600+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have not had time to play with settings, but hopefully I will get some time this weekend to play with it. I would like to keep my CPU under 45 at load, but we shall see. Thanks again for the information everyone...you guys rock!

Console: You asked what color my ram slots were. I think they are purple and blue...I think!

||Console|| said:
I feal safe @ 2v temps never go above 35

is that even possible? if i trie to use 2v on my desktop 2600... ohh man things heat up quick, like to 50c, are mobiles really THAT cool?? :beer:

freeagent said:
is that even possible? if i trie to use 2v on my desktop 2600... ohh man things heat up quick, like to 50c, are mobiles really THAT cool?? :beer:

theres really no difference between how "cool" mobiles and desktops run!!

Desktop at 1.45vcore, 2ghz is gonna run 45w, same as a mobile 2600+.

2500mhz @ 2vcore is gonna run just as hot as a desktop at 2500mhz, 2vcore.

The mobile cores are just *better* and handle clockspeeds better. :)

i have 2 tornados blowing on my sp-97 and room temp is very low =) case temp is between 8-16

I'm now at 217x11.5. Needed 1.8 volts to get there. Load temp is 36c. Stable so far. I should be able to do 2v with this temp.

Back