• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good or bad ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
I think I ma sold on nVidia,After years of Ati only i just traded for a BFG 6800 O/C and I am quite happy but think maybe you nVidia Pros can tell me if it is a decient card.

I installed coldbits ? lol hope thats what it is called.And on the stock cooling I am clocked to 410 core and 836 Memory. Is this a good or average O/C and does it suggest better cooling and or bios mods could make it even faster ?

I have it in a Dual Xeon 1.6 rig Oced to 3222 each and get 10758 3D Mark 03 points..Curious if that is a decinet score as well..Thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/diehrd/10758.jpg

I am gonna upload to PCmark so it is recorded,,I dont like how my screen image looks.

Last edited:
Those are nice scores, granted u could use rivatuner and start unlocking pipes and shaders for more performance :attn: Welcome to the Nvidia side of things.....woot woot....

Back