• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3 digit rank!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BC|Wulf

Well I am about ready to cross the line into the three digit rank for Team 32. Yippee for me! :clap: :rolleyes:

Ok back to work now!

Congrats! wish I could say the same. I just uninstalled F@H from my A64 because it kept giving my "hiccups" in my games :(

BC|Wulf said:
Well I am about ready to cross the line into the three digit rank for Team 32. Yippee for me! :clap: :rolleyes:

Ok back to work now!

nice dude, keep pushing :D

Nice to see ya there. I would say "The more, the merrier" but surely we can't get more people in..? :)

I'm chasing my way up there with ya, last i looked my breaking in had an 8day prediction or so

darkknight187 said:
I'm chasing my way up there with ya, last i looked my breaking in had an 8day prediction or so

It'll be a race to see who breaks 1k first then. I'm also scheduled to be there around the 8 day mark.

PS Good job BC|Wulf

Albigger said:
It'll be a race to see who breaks 1k first then. I'm also scheduled to be there around the 8 day mark.

PS Good job BC|Wulf

your on, and i'll bet you my stock a64 3000+ hs -fan :burn:

Congrats BC, good work. :D

Sentential said:
Congrats! wish I could say the same. I just uninstalled F@H from my A64 because it kept giving my "hiccups" in my games :(

... why not just use the screen saver version or the normal console version and turn it on before bed?

or use the console service version and make icons on you desktop with targets
Stop --- "%windir%\System32\net.exe stop FAH"
and
Restart --- "%windir%\System32\net.exe start FAH"
*put the stuff inbetween the " 's in the target box, and this way you can have it turn off folding when you want to play a game...
And if you are too lazy to click on one extra icon you could even make a batch file that shuts down folding when you start a game and when that game shuts down it restarts folding

Example code but instead shuts down explorer when playing UT2k4
"taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
start /wait C:\UT2004\System\UT2004.exe
start C:\Windows\explorer.exe
"
i'm not exactly sure how you would do it exactly (thats why i didn't do it for you) but hopefully someone on the forums could be able to fix it up for you.

Thanks everyone! I took a long leave of absence before I built my new rig, but am back full force now. I hope to borg a couple of family computers soon to help Team 32 get to #1.

Back